Monday, September 29, 2008

Thoughts On Life

Nothing you can do can't be done.
I don't get it.

Hey, I think they want you inside.

Macs are fine.
The problem comes when you try to use them in the real world.

Memories swirl in my mind,
A vast pool of dark blue.
Memories of people and friends
Who I'll never forget.

I love the way you say that as if I care.

God hates you.

O-V-E-R. Over!

Some good, some bad,
All worth remembering.

I'm going to fight to keep this friendship.
No matter how you feel.

I think we need to break up.

He cheated on me. We're getting a divorce.

You bastard.

I've often thought
that my life seems like a soap opera at times.
A bad soap opera.
But its more often a good movie.

I want my tiara.
Come and get it.

Yes! I am a winner!

Ask. Ask. Ask. Ask. Ask.
Dude, stay out of my business!

Ironic, you invited me into this, then you tell me to stay out.

Epic fail!

You worship salmon? You bad catholic!

I only establish my goals after I've finished them,
That way, I always complete my goals.

My life is like an anthology,
And each of my friendships is a book.
Some of the books are big, some are small,
But each involves a few chapters.
Sometimes we skip through chapters,
Sometimes we go back and read them again,
To see if anything changes the second time.

This chapter's closed. Another will open.

No comments:

Post a Comment