So maybe I'm an ass.
I might even be a absolute
Pain in your neck but you know,
Deep down,
That's what makes me the lovable
Social reject that I am.
If I was perfect
Would you really have kissed me
Under the moonlit treetops
In the park near the pizza shop
Where we'd just eaten greasy peperroni;
I could still taste it on your lips.
Don't judge me by my actions,
Love me for who I am.
I know I'm no prince charming,
I never wanted to wear the crown.
But I'll hold the door while you walk through
Even if I trip you along the way.
'Cause if I was perfect
Would you really have kissed me
Under the moonlit treetops
In the park near the pizza shop
Where we'd just eaten greasy peperroni;
I could still taste it on your lips.
Don't judge me by what I do,
Just love me for how I feel.
I don't want fame, don't need fortune,
At least no more than anybody else.
I'm happy as I am and when I'm with you
I'm about as happy as I can be.
So let me ask you this;
If I was perfect
Would you really have kissed me
Under the moonlit treetops
In the park near the pizza shop
Where we'd just eaten greasy peperroni;
I could still taste it on your lips.
Don't hate me because I'm mean,
Love me 'cause I don't mean it.
No comments:
Post a Comment